Week 8 - Part I
Today is a huge day: My first electrolysis session. I have read up on what I need to do to prepare for this session and am not sure if i have checked off all the boxes or not, but I tried to drink a lot of water and continue to do so, as well as having moisturized a bit, just like normal this morning.
Tomorrow I will go over the first draft of my "Coming out letter" which is an open letter to my friends an family. I will post that in this blog as it nears its' final draft... or might just post the final draft that I send to my first round of loved ones.
My wife is quite a bit snooping around me lately. As if she is trying to find "evidence" of infidelity or something. Again, she's the first one I told about Kathy, so I am not lying to or hiding anything from her.
I AM engaged in a lot of writing that I do not necessarily want her to read. Like these posts and some "erotic fiction" that I am writing as a cathartic release since my sexual desires have been ill-tended to these past few years. If I don't write, I feel I will explode.
Tomorrow I will go over the first draft of my "Coming out letter" which is an open letter to my friends an family. I will post that in this blog as it nears its' final draft... or might just post the final draft that I send to my first round of loved ones.
My wife is quite a bit snooping around me lately. As if she is trying to find "evidence" of infidelity or something. Again, she's the first one I told about Kathy, so I am not lying to or hiding anything from her.
I AM engaged in a lot of writing that I do not necessarily want her to read. Like these posts and some "erotic fiction" that I am writing as a cathartic release since my sexual desires have been ill-tended to these past few years. If I don't write, I feel I will explode.
Comments
Post a Comment